Sunbit is looking for a seasoned business development leader with a knack for brokering strategic partnerships that catalyze exponential growth and constitute a win-win for stake-holders on both sides of the table. The Sr. Business Development - Platform will be responsible for identifying and engaging with key executives in order to execute new partnerships that allow technology platforms to offer BNPL to merchants and consumers in entirely new verticals. This is a senior position for a self-motivated individual that will have a real impact on the company’s trajectory, which represents an incredible opportunity to help scale a dynamic, fast-growing organization from the ground floor. Despite proven product market fit, there are still numerous untapped opportunities and infinite room for growth... which is where you come in!
- Identify new business development opportunities with large technology platforms that serve our core ‘everyday needs’ verticals.
- Establish relationships with aforementioned leading technology companies in our key verticals.
- Present our groundbreaking technology and interactive platform to potential partners.
- Negotiate and execute contracts with stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally to align key internal and external leaders including (but not limited to): Product, legal and compliance, customer operations, marketing, sales and executive leadership.
The Right Candidate:
- 10+ years related professional experience, preferably with experience in a fast- growing consumer startup (fintech a plus!), or consumer financial services.
- Relevant product / technology experience.
- Intelligent, go-getter, ambitious, self-motivated and hungry for success.
- Results-oriented and strategic while still willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Strong collaboration, influencing, and leadership skills.
- Organized and able to manage ambiguity and complexity.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Solid analytical skills and preference for data when making decisions.
- Ability to work independently and at multiple levels of management.
- Ability to effectively write requirements.
- Positive, optimistic, “talk less do more” kind of executor. We enjoy winning and getting things done. This is how you do well at Sunbit.
- Above all, possess the highest level of character, ethics, and integrity.